miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

THE CONTEST!

This third term my classmates and I are going to take part in a contest  where we have to organise different activities and prepare some documents on climatic change. I really think thius is a great chance to learn more on it, despite having heard about thousands of times.

Maria and I have to do research on the climatic differences between Europe and another country or geographical area. The idea would be to compare analyse how climate has changed through the last years in each of the areas chosen and then compare them to each other in order to see how climate change affects different geograqphical areas in the world.

 We still haven't decided which two places we are going to focus on, but San Sebastian and Beijing are strong candidates! This far we have already found some useful information on how CO2 emitions have afected chinese climate and, therefore, lifestyle.

I would really apreciate it if any of my mates sent me any piece of information he or she found and thought could be useful for my task. I think it's not much of an effort for them and would make things much easier for me. Thank you lads!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario